Saturday, April 7, 2012

MAYBE I'M NOT READY...

I think I've been making this journey every year since 1985. And it has always been easy to set my intention(s). Maybe 'easy' isn't quite the right word, but certainly not difficult. Yet, this year feels particularly uneasy – and I think it's because I'm more visible due to this blog. I guess that sets the stage for my intentions for this year's journey: to be willing to be seen and willing to be heard; to be willing to be more authentic and to be willing to risk at deeper level of vulnerability. For me, it's also a willingness to be out there and not 'perfect'; that is, not 'perfect' by my standards. Wow; I guess I'm now ready to leave 'Egypt', since I now know where I'm headed. Thanks for joining me on this journey.

Feel free to add your own comments…

No comments:

Post a Comment